Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Briefing time.....

*FLASHES BRIEFS*

Didn't get to watch watchmen yesterday due to timeslots (the earliest one was at 5pm, which my dad would kill me over the curfew for. Dwah), so a close friend and I decided to go and watch Seven Pounds instead.
Now, he mentioned that watching Will Smith was always a treat, but I didn't realise just how true that was until we were done and walking off around two hours later.
Religeously, it's a bit of a dilemma, and it might be distressing to some, but don't listen to the critics. It's worth a watch and definitely worth more than that 10 bucks you have in your pocket.
Spent much of last night helping mom deisgn the new home out in maya. It was interesting to say the least.
I've also joined a Pokemon RPG site. Laughing are you? thought so. *harrumphs*

I'm going to meet the studios (KRU) in a bit, so wish me luck on that fellas. Apparently they have to discuss something urgently. I wonder what is is.
Will report back later today.

Random sketch of the day:



Her name's Rayne Hudson, and she's the chick I'll be RPing. Looks sorta like me now that I look at it. o.o


Random LOLwrestler of the day:

No comments: