Saturday, April 26, 2008

Morning people scare me.....

Then again, I guess that's expected when your standard bedtime is close to 6.am in the morning.
Every day.

Was like a blind bat in daylight when my dad dragged me out of bed flopping at 9.am to follow him in doing the groceries and fetching my new glasses (Which I happen to be wearing as of the moment, and it's making me loopy, so if there happen to be any seplling mistaeks this time, y'all forgive me plz?)
My old pair had duct tape on both sides, so it was a good call.
And no, contacts have never crossed my mind. I just can't get into the idea of sticking something in my eyes every morning. ^^
Yowza.

Bought cat food for Lana, got a telling-off from mom who seems to believe that she's now paying for the cats' welfare.

Oih.
(And for the records, it's just two small foil packs and a can smaller than the size of my palm)

Napped, woke up and here I am continuing work on my little project.

Now, I've had a hatred for doing 3D, and that's no secret, but admittedly, modelling is fun.

Sort of.






This is Dragon, and he is my Dragon and I luff him muchly. <3.>
One of the few times when my modelling has gone quite right for once, and I'm proud of the little frag.
All thanks to Sensei Jennie-san for being so patient in teaching 3D to your fellow n00b
Har Har.

On a random note of foodery, cheese rings are awesome.
And my Poke'babiez are growing nicely.

WWE news for today;

Apparently WWE's interested in signing on Mick Foley to announce on SMACKDOWN!, though so far it's just been talks.
But I'm happy.
Coachman's been doing an alright job, but nothing particularly stellar, and maybe Mr.Foley could give it a better shot.
I loved Mick when he first appeared during the Attitude Era as Mankind. I guess it was probly because he stood for the underdog, among whose ranks I was in back when I was a snot-nosed kiddie, and he was an hero to me because of that.
They guy puts his body on the line more often than anyone else I know, and despite being the lovable loser, he does what he believes his character's meant to do.
Make people feel good. ^^
Kudos to you, Mr.Foley sir.

(Image taken off Wikipedia)
*Scoots off*

No comments: